The mission of the California Society of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is:
- To promote and maintain the highest standard of medical care for patients with allergic and immunologic disorders.
- To identify and effectively represent the common interests of all allergists and clinical immunologists in the state of California.
To fulfill this mission, the Society has established the following goals:
- To unify the allergy/immunology clinicians, educators, researchers and lay advocates throughout the State of California.
- To sponsor and promote educational and scientific programs, studies and publications.
- To identify and, in cooperation with others, address the socioeconomic, political and ethical issues that influence specialists in allergy/immunology and their patients.
- To promote and safeguard the rights of patients to obtain high quality appropriate medical care and to provide assistance to allergists/clinical immunologists in their efforts to achieve these goals.