The Board of Directors of the California Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology cordially invites you to participate as an Exhibitor at the 2018 Annual Scientific Session. This marks the 26th Anniversary of this meeting. The Scientific Session will be held Friday, June 29 through Sunday, July 1, 2018, at the Westin St. Francis, San Francisco, California. This Exhibit opportunity is designed to give you greater visibility while reaching a targeted audience of allergists and immunologists and enable you to market and promote your product to an audience of key physician decision makers.
The exhibitor fee is $2,500 and includes (1) six-foot table that is clothed and skirted. You will also receive badges for up to 2 (two) exhibitors. Additional exhibitors may be added for $300 each. Exhibit fee includes access to the scientific session as well as the Friday evening attendee reception. All coffee breaks are hosted in the exhibit hall.
Setup of the booths will begin on Friday at 8:00am. Please contact us at email@example.com if any additional equipment is required.
The dismantling of exhibits can begin following the final coffee break on Sunday.
ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE
Space is assigned in accordance with reservation date of applicants, as well as priority to previous participants.
Exhibitors agree that all property displayed on their table top exhibit will be stored at the hotel at their own risk. The hotel does not guarantee that such property will be in locked or supervised rooms at all times and it is further understood that individual exhibitors should obtain adequate insurance against theft, damage or destruction of such property. The hotel reserves the right to require exhibitors to sign a statement assuming the sole risk for theft, damage or destruction of property as a condition of using exhibit space in the hotel in accordance with the booking agreement.
EXHIBIT PRACTICE AND REGULATIONS
- In the interest of the success of the meeting, attendees and Exhibitors agree not to extend invitations, call meetings, or otherwise encourage absence of members or Exhibitors from the conference or Exhibit Hall during the official hours of the program. Any events outside the meeting and at the meeting hotel need to be approved through the CSAAI.
- Items exhibited must be acceptable for display in the technical exhibit of the CSAAI as determined by the convention manager.
- Display material must be shipped directly to the hotel in advance of the meeting or carried by the exhibitor to the venue. Please thoroughly review any Exhibit and Shipping information provided to you by the CSAAI or Venue. Please keep track of date of shipment, method of shipment and any airbill numbers.**Extremely Important! Mark shipping box(es) very clearly with your company name and representative that will be attending the meeting!** Please ensure that your parcels will arrive on the Thursday BEFORE setup.
- Badges will be required for all functions. Representatives of firms which have not reserved space will not be allowed in the exhibit area.
- Payment for the table top exhibit must be remitted on confirmation of exhibit reservation.
- Refund of exhibit rental after June 1 is contingent on availability of replacement exhibit
- No subletting of exhibit space is permitted.
- Exhibitors are responsible for hauling and storage of exhibit materials and the cost involved thereby.
- The exhibit area will not be secured and the Society does not guarantee against loss or theft or otherwise.
- Additional signage and equipment (i.e. phone lines and electricity) may be ordered in advance by exhibitors directly from the hotel. The CSAAI can provide you with this information or with contact information for the hotel Conference Service Manager.
- The CSAAI will not be responsible or liable for damage by accident or otherwise to exhibits in connection with the transfer, installation, maintenance, removal or display.
- Individual Exhibitors will be responsible for their return shipments. Be sure to bring pre-paid shipping labels for returning your exhibit materials.
Exhibitor Invitation Request
Completing the form below will NOT register you as an exhibitor. It will, however, email you a formal Invitation to Exhibit and a Payment Form should you be required to submit these documents prior to registering. To REGISTER AS AN EXHIBITOR click HERE.