The CSAAI has assembled a world-class faculty for the 2018 Annual Meeting. They include:
J Allen Meadows, MD
- Advocacy Council Regulatory Update: What’s New in 2018?
Sharon Chinthrajah, MD
Director of the Clinical Translational Research Unit at the Sean N. Parker Center for Allergy and Asthma Research at Stanford University.
- Food Allergy Desentization – the Stanford Experience
- Food Allergy Prevention, Diagnosis, and Therapy
Cem Akin, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Mastocytosis: New Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment
- Anaphylaxis and Mast Cell Activation Syndromes
David Skoner, MD
Director of the Division of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology at Allegheny General Hospital
- Update on Sublingual Allergen Immunotherapy
- Problem Based Learning: Balancing Safety and Efficacy of Asthma Therapy in an Adult (“Liz”). Interactive using Audience Response System.
Gene Liu, MD
Pediatric and Adult Ear, Nose, & Throat MD at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- New Treatments for Non-Allergic Rhinitis
Arthur Wu, MD
Attending Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgeon at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Severe Chronic Rhinosinusitis: A Rhinologist’s Bag of Tricks
Thomas Platts-Mills, MD
Professor of Medicine and Microbiology at the UVA School of Medicine
- Why the Dust Mite is Such a Great Allergen!
- Anaphylaxis: Delayed, Regional and Dangerous. What happens if the Allergen is a Glycolipid?